I am about to start a new sims 4 challenge and I am pretty sure I came up with it myself….that is…I DID come up with it myself and have found nothing similar when researching it, but its possible someone beat me to the punch and I don’t know about it!
I am about to start recording and decided the throw the rules up here to make it easier for myself to go through them while recording as I can have them on my phone and just read them off 🙂
The Vampire Domination Challenge:
Start a new save game, this is important as previous saves could give you and unfair advantage.
Create your founder in CAS. You may download sims from the gallery if you wish but they need to be a Vampire and have NO skills at all. Your Sim MUST be a Vampire, and an adult of any stage, since they stop aging at young adult might be simpler to go with that, you can make a solo founder or a couple, the choice is yours. You can give them whatever traits you wish at this stage. Name them whatever you wish but bear in mind that this is a long challenge and that you will be looking at it for a while so chose something fun. Make sure aging is set to normal, not that im sure it matters.
You can move into whatever lot you wish, but it must be in the vampire town of Forgotten Hollow to start with, as long as you can afford it with your starting simoleons. Once you are moved in, if your funds are not below 500, use the money cheat to reduce them. If they are already under 500 you may NOT add the addition $.
At any stage during the challenge you can chose to pass the batton to one of your children, you do not have to ofc. If your founder vampire dies then chose a natural offspring to take over and continue the mission.
For this challenge I have used bits of other well known challenges like the legacy challenge and the 100 baby challenge. There are some deliberate changes to those rules though so please read carefully!
The challenge itself
The aim of this challenge is simple –vampires are going to take over the world! The nature of Vampires is to dominate, to kill or to turn other sims, to become the dominant race….and this time there is no buffy to stop them!
Our founder, or founders, will be under orders from the master vampire to kill and turn as much as humanly possible, and also to produce little vampires to continue this plan…..that is until we take his crown!
- No cheats/hacks/mods that give you an advantage over someone who did not use them. (MC mod and household extension mods are allowed)
- No restarting after bad events
- Our Vampire family is the only one that can be played. The only way a new sim may enter the house is through marriage to the current heir. Any other marriages i.e to siblings still living at home, must result in that family member moving out with their spouse!
- Your sim is free to marry or not, they do not have to have a different baby daddy unless they chose to do so.
- We must start in Forgotten Hollow, while we learn how vampires work and save some simoleons. Once we have 30k Simoleons we can move anywhere we wish.
- Once 30k Simoleons have been acquired your domination family is free to move around the world, as long as you do not have to cheat to buy the house any free home/land is fair game.
- No changing aspirations, once an aspiration is active it MUST be completed before another one can be selected.
- A dead sim is a dead sim, vampires cannot be resurrected.
- Vampires tend to have big families, you can move out family members as and when you wish, but they cannot be moved back in.
- Your sims can have any job you wish, with the exception of your active female sim. Male active sims may work but their partners may not until the children are grown. To make it simple, mothers must stay at home until the children are all adults.
- Spouses may not bring in any money when they move in…I know this challenge is not about making as much money as possible, but it is a challenge all the same!
- Female sims can have a maximum of 5 pregnancies (not children, if you get multiples then fair play to you).
- Vampires living outside of Forgotten Hollow cannot go outside in their dark form.
- No babysitters, your heir can leave the lot at anytime as long as a family member is there to take care of the children.
- To turn another sim requires their permission, as per the game dynamics.
- Any lifetime rewards you chose to purchase are allowed.
- All childrens trains must be randomly generated. I use this: http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-random-trait-generator/ (thank you legacy challenge for making this possible!)
- No aging up babies until you get the birthday notification on their actual birthday. Children and teenagers can be aged up when they have an A in school.
- Once a family member is moved from the house, they are at the mercy of story progression, you cannot play them again for any reason!
- No killing of household members for any reason. Accidents happen of course but make sure they are not given a helping hand 😉
- You may own a family business, but the mamma cannot attend it. Your active sims can make and sell baked goods and take and sell photographs, but nothing that requires set work hours and a pay check from a formal job.
The challenge is over when the whole world is populated with Vampires Good Luck!